1. A free
copy of my revised and expanded ebook called "Care for the Carer" which :
"The #1 Secret To Overcoming Stress, Overwhelm and Frustration In Only 40 Days Without Resorting To Medication, Expensive Counselling Or Even By Trying To Ignore The Problems Hoping They Will Go Away!
Being the parent of a child with special needs, no two days are ever the same. There is a degree of unpredictability and worry from the moment you wake up in the morning to when you finally go to bed at night and this can play havoc with your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being
Access Your Complementary "Parenting Survival Kit" Below
Your "Parenting Survival kit" was developed to empower you by providing tips and strategies on how to better:
- communicate with your child
- understand their developmental needs
- understand and meet your own needs
- build stronger relationships with other siblings, between parents, other family members, friends and professional services
Your kit includes:
2. A complementary
clarity/breakthrough session to help you in your very important role as a parent in which:
- is a personal journey into the real you so you can best help your
child by helping yourself first
- will help you identify your needs and how they can be met
- will help you turn any negative into a positive
- will give you a sense of comfort and solitude knowing you are supported
- you will gain a greater awareness of the disconnect between where you currently are and where you want to be.
- you will gain a greater awareness of what is out there in terms of possibilities.
- you will be shown how to activate these possibilities and solutions that are tailor-made for your unique situation.
3. Strategies that allow you to connect with your child on a deep and meaningful level while having your own needs met too!
4. Free motivational tools and exercises to help with parenting your child
Enter Your Name & Email Address Below, then click on the
"Instant Access" button at the bottom of the page. Go
ahead enter your details so
you can access this information and so I can begin sending you
© parenting4specialneeds - All Rights Reserved.